Facility Study Preparation Guide
- Information and consultation for making a Curriculum Vitae.
- Preparation and guidance for registration of Studienkolleg & Universities.
- Guidance & strategies for studying in Germany.
- Guidance for physically and mentally study preparation in Germany.
- German’s higher education system workshop.
- Departure workshop to Germany.
- Workshop for guidance on how to live independently in Germany
- Information on religious activities, for Muslim and Non-Muslim students: Places of worship.
- Introduction of activities of religious communities in Germany.
- Information of shopping places for daily necessities: Asian stores.
Facilities Study Management Guide
- Guidance and consultation for making a Motivation Letter.
- Guide and direct consultation and explanation of study programs in Germany.
- Information and guidance on how to translate study documents.
- Information and guidelines for opening a German Bank account.
- Information and flight ticket reservation for jakarta, indonesia – Frankfurt, Germany.
- Information and apartment reservation for living in Germany.
- Information and guidelines for health insurance in Germany.
- Information and guidance for arranging transportation subscriptions while in Germany.
Membership Facility in Indonesia
- German Language Course – Super Intensive (get a special price discount of 50%.).
- German Language from level A1 to target level B1 / B2.
- German Class with complete and comfortable facilities.
- Evaluation of National Examination Results and School Examinations and Semester 5-6 transcripts.