MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
Welcome to ISA-EDU
Benefits Of Studying MBBS In Georgia
Georgia MBBS Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required?
Eligibility Criteria: –
Candidate must be 10+2(sr. Secondary education with at least 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from an accredited institution. Minimum age is 17 years old.
Admission is determined by the results of the entrance examination (NEET).
- NEET Cutoff Score
- List of Documents Required for Registration in Georgia
- 10th Original Trademark Sheet
- 12th Original Trademark Sheet
- Original with appropriate scan copies of front and back to share via email Passport
Digital photograph required over the shoulder on a white background. The top of the face and shoulders should be shown in close-up so that the face takes up 70% to 80% of his face. (Please share a clear scan copy using the email id provided by your consultant)
MBBS in Georgia Key Features
|Score Required in 10+2||50% in PCB|
|Fees Structure||5000 – 8000 USD Per Year|
|Hostel||200 to 260 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Top Medical University||Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
Universities for Studying MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
1. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI.
2. Akaki Tsereteli State University, AKAKI.
3. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI,
4. David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI
5. European University
6. New Vision Medical University, Georgia
7. David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
8. Georgian National University, Georgia
9. Caucasus International University
10. Tbilisi Medical Academy
11. Tbilisi Open Teaching University
12. Tbilisi State Medical University
13. University of Georgia
14. East European University
15. Georgian American University